Friday, February 18, 2011

Award Season

award season




















Lets start with the most outrageous looks seen at the Grammy's this year. I love leopard print don't get me wrong, but I prefer a touch of leopard print not it covering your body from head to toe. Nikki loves to push the envelope and I love that about her but I'm not digging this look






Lady Gaga never fails to put on a show.  That's just what she did this year at the Grammy's showing up not in a limo but in an egg. 




Only someone that has a rocking body like Ciara could pull this dress off. I love the color and the patter on the bottom, but there are just too many cut outs going on. I love the top of the dress, but if the slit not as high it would make it look more proportioned. 


Katy Perry always like to be playful, but her wings and jeweled bra made her look like she belonged in the Victoria Secret fashion show. I really love her long hair and middle part. 


Jennifer Lopez looked life a life sized disco ball at the Grammy's this year. I loved the dress, purse, and shoes but not all together. Remember less is better don't over do an outfit, and be careful if you wear those studded Louboutin's. Jen stabbed her foot and the paramedics had to be called!!


After seeing Nicole Kidman being on the worst dressed list the last few events she attended it's nice to finally see she picked a knockout dress. The colors in this dress looks great with her skin tone, and I love the light curls in her hair. I hope she continues this good dressing trend.


I love everything about this dress. The color, luster, and cut is a knockout. Her hair is cute also. It seems the side part and the light waves were big hit this award show. 


Kelly Osbourne's look was one of my favorites this year. This color lavender would be a cute spring color. I really love the texture of the dress as well and the satin ribbon bow tied in the middle. It's safe to say Kelly Osbourne's new body is fierce. 






Heidi had me a little nervous as to what she was going to wear, and its nice to know we have our fashionable Heidi back!

This Jean Paul Gaultier dress caused quite the stir but I love it. Rhianna is the only person I know that could pull it off and I love that she did. O na na what's my name 


Brit Awards 

Even though I'm not a huge fan of gloves or huge bows in your hair I just can't look away, and the sequin detail on the dress is to die for. 
I love the simplicity of this white dress. This look would be a perfect outfit to wear to a party in the spring or summer. Love Love 

I haven't heard much from Avril lately, but I love the fringe on the bottom of the dress. I'm glad to see she went with black because a color might be a little too crazy with her streaks of colored hair. 

I'm not fan of this dress at all. She almost looks like a dinosaur with the spikes on the sleeves of the dress. But i really doenjoy her hair and makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment