Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VMA's 2010 Red Carpet

VMA's was filled with interesting choices of fashion!!! Let's take a look at some of our favs!!!

Khojo's # 1 Pick is Eva Pigford...loved this look and everything works from hair, makeup, and shoes!!! Love how she is not afraid to take a risk!!!


Audrina from The Hills definitely sparkled in this sequins beaded mini....loved the dress, but I wish she would have tried a sleek ponytail with this look!


Khohjo's Second Pick was starlet Selena Gomez old hollywood look was very classy and sweet!!!


Not a fan of her shoes with this number, but Ciara looks effortless
Heartthrob Trey Songz got it right as usual! 



Miss Gaga always makes an entrance!!! :)


Will I AM and Nicki Minaj...no comment!









What were your favorite VMA's Red Carpet Look?

1 comment:

  1. I loved Eva the diva's outfit and I can most definitely see myself in Ciara's dress.

    Lady Gaga never ceases to impress me, even though some of her outfits are outrageous!!

    ReplyDelete